Lebanon County Historical Society
924 Cumberland Street, Lebanon, PA, 17042
1898 – 1931
- Instruction Orders for H. H. Barnhart; 1917.
- Historical Events of Company "D" 109th Machine Gun Battalion During Active Service: France; 1918.
- Orders for Sentinels on Post; 1898.
- [Public - No. 2 - 73rd Congress] [H.R. 2820] An Act.
- Letter of complaint to the Philadelphia Regional Office of the Veterans Bureau from the Starving Vets; 1931.
- Letter of request from Patrick Ryan to the Medical Department.
- Check Receipt for H. H. Barnhart; 1922
- Notice of Settlement for H. H. Barnhart from the Treasury Department; 1919.
- Letter indicating H. H. Barnhart owes remittance; 1923.
- Letter of receipt of H. H. Barnhart's remittance; 1923.
- Letter explaining why H. H. Barnhart owed remittance; 1923.
- Certified Copy of the Military Record of Service for H. H. Barnhart; 1917.
- Letter explaining that H. H. Barnhart has been overpaid; 1922.
- Letter requesting H. H. Barnhart repay the government; 1922.
- Letter to H. H. Barnhart acknowledging receipt of his letter discussing his withheld pay; 1921.
- Letter correcting H. H. Barnhart on the correct complaint office from H. M. Lord; 1921.
- Letter discussing the possible action taken on H. H. Barnhart's remittances; 1921.
- Letter informing H. H. Barnhart on his over-payment; 1921.
- Copy of Letter informing H. H. Barnhart on his over-payment; 1921.
- Notice of Disallowance of Claim from the General Accounting Office; 1922.
- Notice of Allotment fowarded to Mabel Eliza Barnhart; 1918.