Dedication of the 149th Pennsylvania Infantry monument at Gettysburg
Digital media identifierPXL-0019
First of three monuments for the 149th at Gettysburg. The monument was dedicated on October 20, 1886 and later removed from its original location at McPherson's Ridge to Hancock Avenue.
Format Notes1 photographic print : b&w ; 17 x 21 in. (on mount)
Rights StatementCopyright status unknown
United States. Army. Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment, 149th (1861-1865)